The Toughphone to launch Vegan friendly rugged phone
In the competitive world of rugged smartphones you have to be one step ahead of the game to make your name!
Mobile phone manufacturers are always looking for the next sneaky sensor or amazing feature to add to their phones, this is why UK rugged phone company Toughphone think they have a winning handset. While others thrash around in the “ …my Megapixels are bigger than your Megapixels!!” race, Toughphone have gone for adding useful features that you can actually use. Their last phone, The BEAST, featured an Infra-Red blaster that allowed you to manage any of your home remote controls from your phone!
Now, for 2019, their latest model, the VEGAN 1, has an extra camera that whilst it doesn’t make you out to be a movie star it more importantly can spot if your sausage roll is vegan! The camera has a special sensor with a built-in library of over 250 of the listed molecular structures of the most popular dairy products as featured in the Dairy Faso Poll. Never has a handset offered so much to so few!!
This phone is currently for sale for £349 plus vat and other competition busting features include:
- Storage capacity: 128GB
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- MIL-STD-810G rated
- IP68 Certified
- Dust and Water-resistant (1.5 metres for 60 mins)
- Screen Size: 6.2-inch
- Resolution: 1080×2246 pixels
- PPI: 402
- MediaTek Helio P60 processor Octa Core, 2.0GHz
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB (SD card Up to 256GB)
- Wireless Charge: 10W (Qi Standard)
- Dual LED Flash
- Touch ID
- Network: 2G, 3G and 4G
- Dual SIM dual standby, Nano SIMs
- Both SIM cards support 4G connectivity and each can connect to 4G LTE network.
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n 2.4G/5G
- Bluetooth 4.2
- G-sensor, P-Sensor, L-sensor, Gyro, Electronic Compass, Touch Sensor, Coulometer, NFC, GPS
- Ports: USB 2.0, Type-C
If you have any questions about the VEGAN 1, roaming sim, dual sim phone or anything at all to do with our business then please get in touch with us on 0333 0111 857 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.